I-joists are lightweight, straighter, and more uniform in strength, stiffness, and size than traditional lumber. They also offer wide flanges for greater stability.
- Quick installation – weighs less than traditional lumber
- Cost-effectiveness – long lengths allow ceilings and floors to be designed with fewer pieces
- Peace of mind – less likely to split, shrink, twist, warp, or bow
- Designed to perform – larger nailing area and increased stability
- Sustainability – wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
Get a quote for your building needs today!